🎁 Join my Trading Community : https://dropout-best.com/18-08-24/?tg=1
🤝Free trading strategies: https://dropout-best.com/18-08-24/?tg=2
⚡Bonus from my broker for subscribers: https://dropout-best.com/18-08-24
Greetings to all who are just starting their journey in trading! My name is DropOut, and I’ve been trading for many years. Over this time, I’ve conducted more than 20,000 trades with a winning percentage of 89% and developed numerous effective trading strategies. I know that many of you have heard about various strategies, indicators, and signals, but how much will they actually help you in practice? Unfortunately, most people who talk about these things lack the experience to truly understand what works and what doesn’t. If you want to make money in trading, stay with me, and I’ll show you how to do it.
Recently, I discovered one of the most powerful trading indicators that has helped me earn thousands of dollars in binary options trading. It’s called Ichimoku Kinko Hyo—the perfect tool for making the right trading decisions. When the red line moves up along with the overall upward trend, it’s a clear signal to buy. If it moves down, it’s a signal to sell. This is a trading strategy for beginners that I’ve found to be incredibly effective.
Let me walk you through an example to make it easier to understand how this works. Before you start trading, it’s important to set up all the parameters. First, choose the chart type—Bars, set the timeframe to 15 minutes, and then activate the indicators—Ichimoku Kinko Hyo and CCI. You can see the settings of these indicators on the screen. Select the EUR/CHF OTC currency pair, set the trade duration to 1 minute, and now let’s move on to trading.
Today, I’m starting with an amount of $80. This is the amount we’ll use to make a significant profit. Look at the chart and analyze the situation. I can already see the start of a general downward trend and weak chart flexibility, which means the trend will be long. This is our signal to sell. We open the trade and wait.
The first trade is complete, and the balance is now $153. We won’t stop here, and we’ll keep moving forward.
Use this binary options trading strategy and trading signals to confidently start day trading. If you need real-time trading signals, join our Telegram channel, where we share the latest signals. This trading strategy for beginners is perfect for both beginners and experienced traders looking to succeed in day trading. If you’re just starting out, this trading strategy beginners can be a great way to build your confidence and start earning.
⏰ Timestamps:
0:00 - Introduction
0:05 - about my Binary option strategy
0:51 - how to setup indicator for trading
1:43 - Binary options live trading
3:16 - trading result discussion
3:31 - my trading community
🚨🚨Disclaimer: The value of virtual assets is subject to high volatility and is not guaranteed.Investments in assets carry a significant risk of loss of capital.None of the information presented in this channel constitutes financial advice.Do your own research (DYOR) before investing.Invest only what you can afford to lose. 🚨🚨
#tradingstrategy#tradingstrategybeginners#binaryoptions#daytrading#tradingsignal#tradingindicator#telegramsignal
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий