Binary Options Trading -- SUPER-SECRET Strategy
🎁 Join my Trading Community : https://dropout-best.com/04-08-24/?tg=1
🤝Free trading strategies: https://dropout-best.com/04-08-24/?tg=2
⚡Bonus from my broker for subscribers: https://dropout-best.com/04-08-24
Every day, people log on to binary options platforms and lose thousands of dollars. I don’t understand why they do this—if you want to make money from day trading, you need a solid strategy. Without one, it’s no surprise that people lose money. Hello everyone, DropOut Trader here. Today, I’m going to show you a trading strategy with very little risk that can help you multiply your balance several times over. Stick with me, and let’s get started.
Today, I’ll walk you through one of the most profitable and safe strategies for binary options trading. This strategy is perfect for trading for beginners as well. The key components are two indicators: the Donchian Channel and SuperTrend. If both indicator lines point in the same direction and move upward, that’s our trading signal to go long. If the movement is downward, we open a short position. It’s that simple, and now I’ll show you some trades using this strategy.
Setting Up the Strategy:
Before we start trading, you need to configure the necessary settings:
Chart Type: Set it to Bars.
Time Frame: Set it to 15 minutes.
Indicators: Turn on the Donchian Channel and SuperTrend indicators. You can see their settings on the screen now.
Currency Pair: We’ll be trading the AUD/CAD OTTC currency pair.
Transaction Time: Set it to 30 seconds.
Let’s Move on to the Trades:
I’m opening the first trade with $40 for a long position because I see the overall upward movement of the chart, and the indicator lines are trending up.
Yes! Great! My balance is now $76, and I’m ready to keep going to increase it further with this effective binary options strategy.
⏰ Timestamps:
0:00 - Introduction
0:05 - about my Binary option strategy
0:51 - how to setup indicator for trading
1:43 - Binary options live trading
3:16 - trading result discussion
3:31 - my trading community
🚨🚨Disclaimer: The value of virtual assets is subject to high volatility and is not guaranteed.Investments in assets carry a significant risk of loss of capital.None of the information presented in this channel constitutes financial advice.Do your own research (DYOR) before investing.Invest only what you can afford to lose. 🚨🚨
#trading #tradingstrategy #binaryoptions #daytrading #tradingsignals #dropouttrader
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий